Two Notes Torpedo Captor X
|Id zboží / Kód:|
218859 / TN-TORPEDO-CAP-X
|Množství na skladu:||1 pcs. stav ze dne: 2021-09-27 14:50:23|
|Správce výrobku:||Andrzej Pindelski, tel. +42 0234261768,|
Two Notes Torpedo Captor X
Playing your tube amp in a great sounding room with an exceptional choice of perfectly matched speaker cabinets and microphones is truly joyous and an unparalleled experience. The Torpedo Captor X is for tube amp lovers who crave this every time they play – no matter the environment.
Twin Tracker is an automatic double tracker. Your mono amp sound is routed to the left output and Twin Tracker creates another track (a virtual guitarist) on the right channel in real-time. The slight differences in timing and attack contribute to a beefed-up tone and massive sound.
Two notes Audio Engineering developed an entirely new Stereo Reverb algorithm for Torpedo Captor X. Use the Space control to adjust the width of your stereo field; create subtle studio room acoustics and immense rooms for ambient soundscapes.
Sometimes you need a touch of magic to get the sound you are chasing – the Enhancer is a combination of dynamic and tone shaping tools, tailored for your guitar, and bass. Thickness and Brilliance emphasize the low end and high end of the tone, respectively. Body will render your tone fuller and more present.
Voicing is a fast tone control enabling you to change the overall sound of all your presets at once. You may need to make a quick fix to adapt your sound to the venue you’re playing or the session you’re recording. Dial left to emphasize the mid frequencies and cut better through the mix and dial right to get a more scooped and modern tone.
• 100W RMS Compact Reactive Load Box.
• Available in 8 Ohm and 16 Ohm versions.
• Tube Amp Attenuator: Home (-38dB), Club (-20dB), Stadium (0db).
• Torpedo IR-based technology creating Dual-miked Virtual Cabinets.
• Dual IR Loader: 512 memory slots for custom IR files.
• Loaded with 32 Virtual Cabinets, 128 preset locations.
• Instantly select your favorite preset direct on the hardware (PRESET).
• Choose from 8 microphones per cabinet and 8 room simulations.
• Torpedo Remote for effortless control of all parameters e.g. position of mics.
• XLR DI Outputs (3 routing options: Stereo, Dual Mono, Dry / Wet).
• Silent playing with Immersive Headphone Experience.
• Stereo Reverb including SPACE control on hardware.
• EQ: Semi-parametric in Torpedo Remote, VOICING hardware control.
• Twin Tracker virtual guitarist.
• Enhancer with Body, Brilliance and Thickness controls.
• Noise gate with learn function.
• Dual Mono: Send dedicated signals to FOH and monitors with different EQ & Reverb.
• Dry / Wet: Send Cab Sim to audio interface from one output and dry on the other.
• Two notes Wall of Sound plugin included for processing of dry recordings.
• Audition 300+ Virtual Cabinets via the Torpedo Remote online library.
• Explore / purchase official cabinets from MESA/Boogie™, Celestion™, Orange™, Suhr™, REVV™ and more at store.two-notes.com
• Rugged, metal case: road ready and portable.
• USB Torpedo Remote (Windows and macOS) connectivity.
• MIDI Torpedo Remote connectivity
• Wireless (Phone / Tablet) Torpedo Remote connectivity (Android and iOS).
• Dimensions: 128 (w) x 175 (d) x 64 (h) mm
• Weight: 1.3 kg
• SPEAKER IN: 1/4″ jack unbalanced (TS)
• SPEAKER OUT: 1/4″ jack unbalanced (TS)
• PHONES output: 1/4″ jack balanced (TRS)
• LEFT/RIGHT outputs: XLR Balanced (Maximum output level: 15 dBu. Impedance: 600 Ohms)
• MIDI input: 1/8″ jack balanced TRS. Jack to MIDI cable adapter supplied.
• Micro USB B port. Micro USB-B to USB-A cable supplied.
• Mains power adapter: 100-240v AC / Output: 12V DC, 1A supplied.
• 24 bits / 96 kHz converters
• Bandwidth (-1dB): 30Hz – 19 kHz
• Signal/Noise ratio: > 95 dB
• Internal processing at 32 bits
• Latency: 2.2 ms (SPEAKER IN to LEFT/RIGHT OUTPUTS)