Steinberg Wave Lab 9 Pro EDU
|Id zboží / Kód:|
169158 / STEIN-WLAB-9-PRO-EE
|Množství na skladu:||0 pcs.|
|Pozor! Cena tohoto zboží se mohla změnit. Aktuální cenu a čekací dobu dohodnete s opatrovníkem výrobku.|
|Správce výrobku:||Marcin Zdziabek, tel. +42 0234261768,|
Steinberg Wave Lab 9 Pro EDU
Introducing the most comprehensive and intuitive feature set ever crafted, WaveLab Pro 9 reinvents audio refinement once again. Its redesigned user interface and the new exchange feature allow for faster workflows, while the unique mastering plug-in suite, MasterRig, and its mid/side capabilities push your creative envelope.
Speeding up your workflow dramatically
WaveLab Pro 9 introduces a revolutionary new user experience that allows for an incomparably fast and convenient workflow. The new single-window interface contains a central tab area, incorporating the most often used functions and the waveform display. The tool windows above provide all metering displays, error correction functions, markers and more. The renowned master section also comes in a new layout and includes additional options. WaveLab Pro 9 also lets you adapt the layout to your individual needs by offering an easy-to-use new docking system, including settings for window transparency and window sliding behavior.
The ribbon and tab layout
The central area of WaveLab is based on a ribbon layout consisting of several individual tabs for the most often used WaveLab editing and mastering functions, such as View, Edit, Fades, Analysis, Render and more. All tabs are context sensitive and only appear dynamically. Switching between the different tabs is a breeze, as the entire ribbon bar is located close to the waveform.
Another advantage of the ribbon bar lies in its ability to provide fixed views of all functions. This way, the tools you’re working with are always visible in contrast to drop-down menus in older program layouts. The ribbon bar also includes the new File tab menu, grouping all functions together for setting up the project, as well as exporting audio material in different formats.
Redesigned Master Section
The renowned Master Section has received a major overhaul. The effect area has been expanded to twelve slots, providing highest flexibility for creating your individual plug-in mastering chain. The channel processing configuration can be determined for all plug-ins individually, including mid/side processing. This way, you can choose between your favorite plug-ins to process a stereo, mono or M/S configuration. Also the entire audio channel monitoring has been extended by M/S metering functions. The new Resampler provides direct access when changing the playback to a different sample rate.
Organizing your project
WaveLab Pro 9 also introduces a new project concept based on File Groups. This allows you to individually group a bunch of single audio files and the resulting Audio Montage (into which the single files are then composed) in one framework — the File Group. In order to keep track of even the largest mastering projects, the new Project Manager displays your entire project structure in tree form, including File Groups and the audio files and Audio Montages they contain.
New docking system
Functional layout is an important factor when working with software on a daily basis. WaveLab Pro 9 introduces a new multi-monitor friendly window docking system that allows for more flexible and easy window handling than ever before. WaveLab automatically suggests where you can dock-in a floating window by showing little arrows. Just drag a window to one of these areas to dock it at your chosen location. The WaveLab Control window has also been updated to four instances.
• Revolutionary new user interface based on a ribbon and tab layout concept for instant access to all vital program functions
• MasterRig high-end mastering plug-in suite including Equalizer, Dynamic EQ, Compressor, Limiter, Saturator and Imager and M/S support
• Full M/S support including mid/side editing and processing of files in Audio Editor and Audio Montage, M/S monitoring in the master section and flexible M/S channel processing
• Direct exchange with Cubase and Nuendo for using WaveLab’s mighty feature set during mixing and for easily opening the respective Cubase/Nuendo project from WaveLab
• Newly designed Master Section including easier-to-read metering, M/S monitoring, channel processing options and 12 effect slots
• High-quality SoX-based Resampler, Multiband Expander and Multiband Envelope Shaper
• New window docking system allowing you to customize WaveLab conveniently to your individual needs
• WaveLab Project Manager lets you keep track of even the largest projects
• File Group system for conveniently organizing your audio files and Audio Montages
• Further improvements such as clip-based send effect automation (envelope-based), plug-in search, naming scheme and more rendering options
|Doprava zdarma||0 Kč|